Thursday, January 9, 2014

It's Snowing...

I look outside my window upon hearing the clitter and clatter of something against the glass.  I could never have guessed what I would see next.  It wasn't snowing snow, it was snowing bobby pins.  Hundreds and hundreds of bobby pins were falling before my eyes;  pink, purple, red, yellow, green.  I knew this was somehow the Universe playing a joke on me, since I go crazy every day trying to track down a bobby pin to put in Evie's hair each morning, and I can never find one; but once she's off to school I can't escape the bobby pins that turn up under each piece of paper, stray sock or random cat toy that I pick up.
Let it snow...let it snow...let it snow...

In response to the One Minute Writer writing prompt from January 4, 2014 titled Unusual Weather

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment