Wednesday, February 19, 2014

WAGR Wednesday~Four Pics, One Word

Have you ever played the game Four Pics, One Word on your smart phone or device?  It's pretty addicting and quite the mind-bender.  The object of the game is to find the one word that each of the four pictures has in common.
As a response to Rick Guidotti's Positive Exposure project, I thought I'd do my own version and  incorporate a little bit of Four Pics, One Word...
You see, whenever you start searching "WAGR" or "11pDeletion" on the internet, you get bombarded with medical literature, and that medical literature does NOT paint a pretty picture of WAGR, (neither do the medical photographs.)  
That's why I love Facebook so much; I can bombard MY page with the beauty of Evie; of her smile, of her dimples, or her glowing joy.  THAT'S what WAGR Syndrome is 95% of the time. 
So, here's what I'd like to do.  I'd like to challenge those out there, who are up to the task, to put together their OWN Four Pics, One Word~WAGR collage.  I'm posting the one I made for Evie here.
  
I used the smart phone app FrameURLife ~ it's a free photography app, and there are a multitude of others to choose from. You get the app, upload the photos from your phone or device; you can edit them and add text to them, then share them on your Facebook page, e-mail them; so on and so forth.

Let's show people today what WAGR really looks like the majority of the time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment