Thursday, April 10, 2014

All Power Has Been Removed From You~Guest Blogging Day

"Is not this the great Babylon I have built as the royal residence, by my mighty power and for the glory of my majesty?"  Even as the words were on his lips, a voice came from heaven, "This is what is decreed for you, King Nebuchadnezzar:  Your royal authority has been taken from you."  Daniel 4:30-31 NIV
"You are an amazing mom."

Those words DO encourage me; they lift me up on weeks like this one, when my daughter's had her Atrial Septal Defect repaired and we got to spend the night in the hospital. Reading the virtual cheers and supportive comments on Facebook gave me energy, and helped me get the boost I needed to power through the long night.  Read More On Comfort in the Midst of Chaos...

No comments:

Post a Comment