Friday, May 9, 2014

How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You? ~ Guest Blogging Day


John 6:35 ...I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.  NIV
John 6:41 ...I am the bread that came down from heaven. NIV
John 6:48  I am the bread of life.  NIV
John 6:51  I am the living bread that comes down from heaven.  If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever.  And the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.  NIV
As a mom, I know what it's like to have to repeat myself.  Whether it's calling her to the dinner table, hurrying her to get dressed and ready for the bus, or asking her to turn the TV down; I have to repeat myself all the time with my daughter.  

Continue reading on Comfort in the Midst of Chaos...

No comments:

Post a Comment