Monday, December 8, 2014

Freed from Greed~Guest Blogging Day

Photo Courtesy of Pri/freedigitalphotos.net
And he said to them, “Take care, and be on your guard against all covetousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions."  Luke 12:15 ESV
Ah, the holidays are here.  Radio waves broadcast Christmas music and we start to see the trees, lights and other variety of decorations adorning our surroundings.  This is a dangerous time of year for a girl like me.  It's a constant struggle for me to be in stores shopping for others while not giving in to my own desire for another new black sweater, or a cute infinity scarf. 

I'm a serious shop-a-holic.  Really, I am...my heart starts to race, my blood pressure raises, and at times I have to actually walk away from the whole thing because I start to WANT everything.  

Continue reading on Comfort in the Midst of Chaos...

No comments:

Post a Comment