Thursday, December 18, 2014

Leave the Negativity out of the Nativity ~ Guest Blogging Day

Photo Courtesy of Imagery Majestic/freedigitalphotos.net
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Philippians 4:4 NIV

I'm so thankful that our pastor has been focused on JOY during this season of advent.  One thing I would hate to do is forget about Joy and let the hustle and bustle of Christmas suck the energy and life out of my soul the way that negativity and stress can often do.  In order to train my brain to think POSITIVELY, I have to look at what negative thoughts look like versus positive thoughts.


  • Negative Notion                                                               
"I can't believe I have MORE paperwork to fill out for my daughter to qualify for Medicaid.  This has been taking months, and now we have to wait longer???"


  • Joyful Juxtaposition
"Yes!  We are one step closer to getting the coverage we need.  AND, I was just able to call a care coordinator DIRECTLY; a REAL LIVE PERSON to schedule our home visit!"

Continue reading on Comfort in the Midst of Chaos...

No comments:

Post a Comment