Friday, January 9, 2015

Did I Mess Up When I Left the Party? ~ Guest Blogging Day

Photo Courtesy of Imagery Majestic/freedigitalphotos.net
He who walks with wise men will be wise,
But the companion of fools will suffer harm.  
Proverbs 13:20 NASB

Just a couple of days ago, my friend Barb wrote about the "pity party" and about our responsibility as Christians to lift one another up and not to abandon those who need us the most.

Boy, did that ever strike a chord with me.

I couldn't stop thinking about, nor talking about her post!  I recognized that, while I have at times thrown my own pity-parties, I have also been the one guilty of "avoiding" certain places or people when I just didn't feel like "lifting them up" again.

I really started to feel convicted by the Holy Spirit to evaluate a variety of situations I have been in, and whether I left them against God's will, or whether I had left them in accordance with God's will.

Continue reading on Comfort in the Midst of Chaos...

1 comment:

  1. I have been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or
    blog posts on this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this website.

    Reading this info So i am happy to express that I've a
    very excellent uncanny feeling I came upon exactly
    what I needed. I so much indubitably will
    make sure to don?t forget this site and give it a look regularly.



    Here is my webpage; pirater un compte facebook

    ReplyDelete