Saturday, January 17, 2015

The Hot Mom~Guest Blogging Day

Photo "Flames" Courtesy of Arztsamui/freedigitalphotos.net
I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were either cold or hot! So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth. 
Revelations 3:15-16 ESV

I want to be the hot mom...

No, I don't mean "the attractive mom".  Nor do a I mean "the fit mom."  I mean, I want to be a hot mom, just like I want to be a hot Christian.  

I want to be radical, uncomfortable, hated, loved, convicted, elevated, rich, and poor
Revelations tells us that God does not love the lukewarm...the ones who accept Him and his Son when it's comfortable and trendy; the ones who acknowledges God, but don't pursue God, the ones who want God's presence when they feel alone and afraid, but who would rather He not show up when they are in a comfortable "worldly" place. 
I think the same can be said for parenting.
We see a lot of lukewarm parenting these days.

Continue Reading on Comfort in the Midst of Chaos...

No comments:

Post a Comment