Saturday, December 3, 2016

Why it's HUMANLY Impossible to be the Parent of a Child with Special Needs ~ Guest Blogging Day


"See now that I myself am he!
There is no god besides me. 
I put to death and I bring to life, 
I have wounded and I will heal,
and no one can deliver out of my hand."
Deuteronomy 32:39, NIV


I can't do this.
I wish I could run away.
I am FAILING at this.
I give up.

I have thought these thoughts before, and perhaps I may again, and it's only through the grace of God that I can get up each morning and muster the energy to make the coffee, shower, smile and go bravely into a brand new day.

I do this for my daughter, my husband and my God.

I do this because I KNOW for a FACT that I AM A WINNER...and I'm ONLY a winner because Jesus Christ died for me and conquered the grave.

BUT WAIT! Let's take a step back.

Why is my life so hard that I may have thought the thoughts that I listed above?

Continue reading on Comfort in the Midst of Chaos...

No comments:

Post a Comment