Saturday, May 6, 2017

"Come on, God! Let me Worship in Peace!" ~ Guest Blogging Day


God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.” John 4:24 NIV 
I found myself in unfamiliar waters on Saturday of last week.  We had tickets to see Chris Tomlin's Worship Night in America here in Reno and we had been looking forward to it for MONTHS!

However, after a sleepless night with one of my elderly cats who was having...eh-hem...intestinal issues, and a long day of watching BOTH my cats refuse food; my husband also wound up on crutches with a chronic foot injury, and I was looking at my jam-packed schedule trying to determine when I'd carve out time to get my cats to the vet (hoping it would NOT be to put a cat to sleep!).

I was pretty ticked off with the whole world...
Continue reading on Comfort in the Midst of Chaos... 

No comments:

Post a Comment