Thursday, June 26, 2014

A Lil' Dab'll Do Ya~Guest Blogging Day

Image Courtesy of Stuart Miles/freedigitalphotos.net

"You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot. "  Matthew 5:13 NIV
My grandpa Ed died when I was 8 years old.  That means I have a fairly limited amount of memories about him.  However, there's one thing that has ALWAYS stuck with me:  
A Lil' Dab'll Do Ya.
I remember Grandpa saying that when we would be painting with water.  You know the books that you could buy at a Ben Franklin?  They looked like coloring books, but the pictures were drawn with colored lines and when you'd apply the tap water with a brush, the colored lines would run and become "paint." 
 
Continue Reading on Comfort in the Midst of Chaos...

No comments:

Post a Comment