Thursday, August 28, 2014

Quit Yur Belly Achin'~Guest Blogging Day

Photo Courtesy of PinkBlue/freedigitalphotos.net
Let every person be loyally subject to the governing (civil) authorities. For there is no authority except from God [by His permission, His sanction], and those that exist do so by God’s appointment.  Romans 13:1 AMP
I wonder if God is trying to tell me something?

He seems to be continually reminding me lately NOT to complain, but to honor and respect those in authority.
 
Being the parent of a child with a rare disease, it becomes difficult to stay humble and submissive when I have to be the "expert" on my kid.  Many times, the doctors, therapists and teachers WILL look to me for some ideas, information, and suggestions; but not always.  How I handle myself with our leaders, those in authority over our different areas of care, is critical to how I reveal God to the world.   

Continue reading on Comfort in the Midst of Chaos...

No comments:

Post a Comment