Monday, March 23, 2020

Seek Him, Earnestly...

Photo Courtesy of Ian Lindsay

Father God, Sovereign LORD, Jehovah Rapha ~ You are the God who heals.

Only You can sustain us.
Only You can extend us.
Only You can strengthen us.
Only You can purify us.

Your mighty hand extends to all the corners of the earth.
Your presence is great and as deep as the darkest parts of the oceans.
Your majesty soars higher than the heavens.

Only You are creator.
Only You are defender.
Only You are redeemer.
Only You are healer.

Your angel armies swoop down and battle the darkness-
Enemies fall at the sound of the trumpets.

The oppressor,
opposer,
destructor,
His power cannot stand- He has no power in Your presence.

The enemy flees -
Your land is free - I'll proclaim it today and in all of my days.

You are God alone and Your Word can heal. Your Word can topple the enemy today.

For I will be like a lion to Ephraim and like a young lion in the house of Judah.
I, even I, will tear to pieces and go away, I will carry away and there will be none to deliver.
I will go away and return to my place until they acknowledge their guilt and seek my face; 
In their affliction will they earnestly seek me. Hosea 5: 14-15 NASB

And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him. Hebrews 11: 6 NASB

No comments:

Post a Comment